Welcome to ALL SQUARE GRP LTD Lighting website terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website www.allsquarelight.staging.wpengine.com By accessing this website and / or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions please do not register or place an order on this website if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
Customers ordering from our website will automatically receive a confirmation that we have received and are processing your order once payment has been authorised.
Our acceptance of an order only takes place once your items have been dispatched we may refuse an order when goods are not available or we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
All lead times quoted are as accurate as possible. ALL SQUARE GRP LTD cannot be held responsible for delays by a third party.
If you are unhappy with your purchase a refund will be issued once we have received the goods back at the customers own expense and in a new resalable condition within 30 days of purchase along with our email confirming the return of your goods. The cost of returning the lights will be the responsibility of the customer who we recommend should insure the goods during transit. We are unable to accept any items back for a refund if they have been installed or any wires / cables have been cut or changed all refunds will be issued once the items have been inspected and ALL SQUARE GRP LTD are happy the goods are in either a resalable condition or faulty. Any goods returned that are not faulty or damaged may be subject to a re stocking charge. You will be notified of any products on your order that will be subject to this charge prior to processing your order.
Lights that are damaged in transit from our warehouse must be notified to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery. Unfortunately we cannot accept any transit damage claims reported to us after 3 Days from receipt of delivery.
In the instance an exchange of goods is required. We reserve the right to charge for any additional deliveries.
ALL SQUARE GRP LTD Offer a fixed rate delivery charge on all orders placed on this website to UK mainland addresses. Please contact us on email@example.com for a quotation for any order to be delivered outside the UK mainland.
All items ordered from stock will be sent out on the day of order once payment has been confirmed prior to midday any orders received after midday will be dispatched the next working day via a national courier service.
Deliveries of goods are not guaranteed. ALL SQUARE GRP LTD will not be held responsible for delays or discrepancies in relation to deliveries.
- IntroductionThis disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
- Intellectual property rightsUnless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Licence to use websiteYou may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(c) You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Limitations of liabilityThe information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- VariationWe may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreementThis disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- Law and jurisdictionThis notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.