Our standard (or perhaps that should read high standard) UK delivery for your designer light(s) is a fully-trackable, 24-hour service to your front door. Your courier is DPD. There is a fixed rate delivery charge on all lighting orders placed through this website to any UK mainland address.
Please contact us on email@example.com for a quotation for any contemporary lighting order to be delivered outside the UK mainland.
- How will I know when my light(s) have been dispatched?You will receive a confirmation email with full tracking details.
- Do you deliver multiple orders together?Yes. We will send your lights out in one delivery as soon as they all arrive at the All Square Lighting warehouse and have been quality checked.
- When can I expect to receive my designer light(s)?Once your lighting order is placed you’ll received an email advising on the delivery window. All lights ordered from stock before midday will be sent out that day, as soon as payment has been confirmed. Any orders placed after midday will be dispatched the next working day. Your courier is TNT Express.Any lights that we don’t have in stock will be ordered the same day from our suppliers. They will then be delivered to you within 3-14 working days.Bespoke lighting items and some specialist European light products can take time to procure and deliver; potentially up to 3 months.
If you’d like to know the delivery time in advance of placing an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the onsite web chat.
- Do you deliver to a hotel or public space?Sorry, we can’t. All goods must be delivered to a place of residence or business address only.
- Can you leave my light(s) in a garden, porch or shed?Sorry, but no. We require a signature on delivery, so please ensure that someone is at the delivery address to sign for the goods. If someone isn’t in when your lighting delivery arrives, your carrier will leave a calling card with details about re-arranging your delivery.
- Which courier company will be delivering my light(s)?Our UK delivery partner is DPD. And your parcel is trackable 24-hours a day.TNT delivers straight to your front door. If the destination is an apartment or complex, your light(s) will be delivered to and left inside the entrance to the building.The normal delivery window is 24 hours from the day your light(s) arrive at All Square Lighting. But please be aware that many of our lighting products have lead times associated with them.
All lighting purchased that are in stock will be sent out to you within 1 to 2 days.
All orders placed after midday (GMT) for in-stock items will be processed the next working day.
Delivery does not include assembly of the lighting or unpacking.
Occasionally, DPD may require assistance unloading larger items.
Delivery of goods is not guaranteed. All Square Grp Ltd will not be held responsible for delays or discrepancies in relation to deliveries.
If you are unhappy with your purchase a refund will be issued once we have received the goods back at the customers own expense and in a new resalable condition within 30 days of purchase along with our email confirming the return of your goods. The cost of returning the lights will be the responsibility of the customer who we recommend should insure the goods during transit. We are unable to accept any items back for a refund if they have been installed or any wires / cables have been cut or changed all refunds will be issued once the items have been inspected and ALL SQUARE GRP LTD are happy the goods are in either a resalable condition or faulty. Any goods returned that are not faulty or damaged may be subject to a re stocking charge. You will be notified of any products on your order that will be subject to this charge prior to processing your order.